National Parks Conservation Assn
The National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) is the only independent, membership organization devoted exclusively to advocacy on behalf of the National Parks System. Its mission is "to protect and enhance America's National Park System for present and future generations."
Campaign Finance$7,180 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Parks Conservation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Parks Conservation Assn $748,840
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Chemical Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.850 To facilitate a proposed project in the Lower St. Croix Wild and Scenic River, and for other purposes. S.1134 St. Croix River Crossing Project Authorization Act H.R.1335 To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Gettysburg Train Station, and for other purposes. S.233 North Fork Watershed Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1296 Petersburg National Battlefield Boundary Modification Act S.138 California Desert Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.302 Preserve Land Freedom For Americans Act of 2011 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets; Submitted to 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Parks Conservation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Parks Conservation Assn
- Toggle 46 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 41 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Kansas; Regional Haze Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of Intent to Prepare a Draft Environmental Assessment or Environmental Impact Statement for Consideration of Boundaries, Regulations and Zoning Scheme for Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary; Revisions of Fish and Wildlife Service and State of Florida Management Agreement for Submerged Lands within Two National Wildlife Refuges; Notice of Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Changes in the Regulations Governing Eagle Permitting 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Parks Conservation Assn
- Toggle 53 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 42 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 23 EPA Proposed Consent Decree in National Parks Conservation Association, et al. v. EPA, No. 1:11-cv-1548 (D. D.C.) 2011
- Toggle 17 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 13 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 11 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 10 Proposed partial disapproval of Arizona 309 Regional Haze SIP submitted on December 24, 2008. 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 8 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011