National Parks Conservation Assn
The National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) is the only independent, membership organization devoted exclusively to advocacy on behalf of the National Parks System. Its mission is "to protect and enhance America's National Park System for present and future generations."
Campaign Finance$13,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Parks Conservation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Parks Conservation Assn $1,070,353
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Firearms, Guns & Ammunition
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2747 Land and Water Conservation Authorization and Funding Act of 2009 H.R.4291 Public Lands Rehabilitation and Job Creation Act S.227 Harriet Tubman National Historical Park and Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad National Historical Park Act H.R.1612 Public Lands Service Corps Act of 2010 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.2010 (Unknown) H.R.3534 Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2009 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3617 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2009 S.1124 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 62 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Parks Conservation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Parks Conservation Assn
- Toggle 1 BOEM Deepwater Drilling Safety, Containment and Spill Response Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Maine: Maine Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2010
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Georgia Regional Haze 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Parks Conservation Assn
- Toggle 28 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 12 EPA Minnesota Regional Haze SIP 2010
- Toggle 10 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Source Specific Federal Implementation Plan for Implementing Best Available Retrofit Technology for Four Corners Power Plant: Navajo Nation 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA Michigan Regional Haze plan 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA Florida Regional Haze 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Maine: Maine Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Connecticut; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan (SIP) Revision. 2009