National Leased Housing Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Leased Housing Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Leased Housing Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4253 Preservation Enhancement and Savings Opportunity Act of 2012 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Leased Housing Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Leased Housing Assn
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5453–P–01 Public Housing and Section 8 Programs: Housing Choice Voucher Program; Streamlining Portability Process 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5634–N–01 Changes in Certain Multifamily Housing and Health Care Facility Mortgage Insurance Premiums for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5603-N-52 Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Application Form 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5575–N–01 Statutorily Mandated Designation of Difficult Development Areas and Qualified Census Tracts for 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5242–P–01 The Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (HERA): Changes to the Section 8 Tenant-Based Voucher and Section 8 Project-Based Voucher Programs 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5466–N–01 Request for Comments: Trend Factor Methodology Used in the Calculation of Fair Market Rents 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5506–N–01 Reducing Regulatory Burden; Retrospective Review Under E.O. 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on the U.S. and Global Reinsurance Market 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5567–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2012 2011