National Hockey League
Campaign Finance$47,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Hockey League
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Sports & Athletics,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Small Business,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2 Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007 S.3 Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act of 2007 S.6 National Energy and Environmental Security Act of 2007 H.R.4128 Private Property Rights Protection Act of 2005 H.R.4411 Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Hockey League" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Hockey League
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Hockey League
- Toggle 12 DOT Planet Service, Inc. - Disclaimer of Jurisdiction or Exemption 1998
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 2 DOT Paradigm Air, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Charter Air Transportation 2004
- Toggle 2 DOT Economic Enforcement Consent Orders - 2002 2002
- Toggle 2 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 2 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA TFR Temporary Flight Restrictions 2000
- Toggle 1 FCC Program Access Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 CRB Distribution of 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 Cable Royalty Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998