National Ground Water Assn
The National Ground Water Association (NGWA), headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, is a membership-based nonprofit organization. Its mission statement reads: Dedicated to advancing the expertise of all ground water professionals and to furthering ground water awareness and protection through education and outreach. Its vision statement reads: To be the leading community of ground water professionals that promotes the responsible development, use, and management of ground water resources.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Ground Water Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Ground Water Assn $710,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Science & Technology,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Chemical Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 S.587 FRAC Act S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.1142 Geothermal Exploration and Technology Act of 2011 S.641 Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.487 Manufacture Renewable Energy Systems: Make it in America Act of 2011 H.R.1682 American-Made Energy Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.146 War on Debt Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Ground Water Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Ground Water Assn
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Improvements to the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System (SMS) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Ground Water Assn
- Toggle 6 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Heavy-Duty Engine and Vehicle, and Nonroad Technical Amendments 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Four Central Texas Salamanders 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Dishwashers Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability and Request for Comment. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Request for Nominations of Drinking Water Contaminants for the Fourth Contaminant Candidate List 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Macon Naval Ordnance Plant) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Proposed Exclusion 2011