National Ground Water Assn
The National Ground Water Association (NGWA), headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, is a membership-based nonprofit organization. Its mission statement reads: Dedicated to advancing the expertise of all ground water professionals and to furthering ground water awareness and protection through education and outreach. Its vision statement reads: To be the leading community of ground water professionals that promotes the responsible development, use, and management of ground water resources.
Campaign Finance$108,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Ground Water Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Ground Water Assn $5,437,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.146 Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 S.22 Craig Thomas Snake Headwaters Legacy Act of 2008 H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 S.587 FRAC Act H.R.2766 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2990 S.1215 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals (FRAC) Act S.2314 Geothermal Heat Pump Development Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 82 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Ground Water Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Ground Water Assn
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Electronic On-Board Recorders for Hours-of-Service 2004
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Training for Entry Level Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) 1997
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Minimum Training Requirements for Entry-Level Commercial Motor Vehicle Operators 2007
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Improvements to the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System (SMS) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Ground Water Assn
- Toggle 15 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 14 EPA Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program: Federal Requirements for Class VI Injection Wells for the Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide - Proposed Rule 2008
- Toggle 7 EPA Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiry; Final Rule 2004
- Toggle 7 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Ground Water Rule 2002
- Toggle 6 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 6 FHWA Notice - Studies of the Regulation of Emergency Vehicles on the Interstate System and Transporters of Water Well Drilling Righs on Public Highways; Request for Comments; Notice Part III 1997
- Toggle 4 EPA Drinking Water Contaminant Candidate List 3 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA Guidance for Evaluating the Vapor Intrusion to Indoor Air Pathway from Groundwater and Soils (Subsurface Vapor Intrusion Guidance) 2002
- Toggle 4 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 4 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002