National Grocers Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Grocers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Grocers Assn $660,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2382 Credit Card Interchange Fees Act of 2009 H.R.12 Paycheck Fairness Act H.R.759 Food and Drug Administration Globalization Act of 2009 H.R.875 Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 H.R.1332 Safe FEAST Act of 2009 H.R.1408 Inclusive Home Design Act of 2009 H.R.1960 Permanent Death Tax Repeal Act of 2009 S.182 Paycheck Fairness Act S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009