National Grain Sorghum Producers
Campaign Finance$15,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Grain Sorghum Producers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2 Middle Class Success Act S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Grain Sorghum Producers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Grain Sorghum Producers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Grain Sorghum Producers
- Toggle 3 EPA FIFRA Scientifc Advisory Panel; Notice of Open Meeting 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Atrazine; Notice of Availability of Revised Atrazine Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED) 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Web-Distributed Labeling for Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel; Notice of Public Meeting (Effects of Atrazine on Amphibians: A Consultation) Meeting Will be Held June 17-20, 2003. 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request from the State of Texas for a Waiver of a Portion of the Renewable Fuel Standards 2008
- Toggle 1 GIPSA Recently Posted GIPSA Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 EPA Re-Evaluation of Human Health Effects of Atrazine: Review of Experimental Animal and In Vitro Studies and Drinking Water Monitoring Frequency 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 GIPSA United States Standards for Sorghum 2006
Advisory Committees5 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Grain Sorghum Producers" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 4 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee