National Gay & Lesbian Task Force Foundation
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Gay & Lesbian Task Force Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Gay & Lesbian Task Force Foundation $644,991
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1024 No Taxpayer Money for Corporate Campaigns Act of 2011 H.R.2262 Unemployment Assistance Act of 2011 H.R.2709 HIRE Now Act of 2011 H.R.2892 Invest in America Act of 2011 H.R.3014 Computer Science Education Act of 2011 H.R.3567 Welfare Integrity Now for Children and Families Act of 2011 H.R.4530 To extend the temporary reduction of duty on noils of camel hair. H.R.6497 To provide for the conveyance of certain public lands under the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Land Management in and around historic mining townsites in Nevada, and for other purposes. S.424 Medicare Ambulance Access Preservation Act of 2011 H.R.4828 To suspend temporarily the duty on certain aluminum alloy profiles.