National Fuel Gas Corp
National Fuel Gas , Co. NYSE: NFG is an energy company. It consists of five business segments: Utility, Pipeline and Storage, Exploration and Production, Energy Marketing, and Timber. National Fuel Gas was incorporated in 1902 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Fuel Gas Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Fuel Gas Corp $800,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 S.587 FRAC Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Fuel Gas Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Fuel Gas Corp
- Toggle 1 EPA Pendimethalin – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7878) and Registration Requests for use on Leaf Lettuce, Brassica Leafy Greens Subgroup 5B, Turnip Greens, Melon Subgroup 9A, Succulent Soybean (Edamame) and Small Fruit Vine Climbing Subgroup 13-07E. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Proposed Restricted Service List for Programmatic Agreement: Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transfers of Exemptions: Fand B Wood Corp. to Milltown Hydroelectric LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Requests under Blanket Authorizations: National Fuel Gas Supply Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Chlorantraniliprole; receipt of pesticide product registration application 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Master Docket for 2011 Notices of Receipt 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Thifensulfuron-Methyl – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7885) and Registration Requests for use on Chicory 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Rimsulfuron – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7883) and Registration Requests for use on Chicory 2011