National Environmental Strategies
Campaign Finance$55,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Mitt Romney $26,510
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by National Environmental Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Afton Chemical $1,720,000 Yates Petroleum $1,660,000 Sunoco Inc $1,370,000 Edison Electric Institute $1,220,000 Can Manufacturers Institute $1,070,000 Questar Corp $1,060,000 Laboratory Corp of America $1,020,000 PG&E Corp $1,010,000 American Gas Assn $910,000 Utah Council for Clean Energy $910,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Health Issues,
- Chemical Industry,
- Natural Resources,
- Food Industry,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.6
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Sept. 16, 2013 Calumet Specialty Products Partners Pesticides, clean air, clean water, fuels View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Environmental Strategies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Environmental Strategies
- Toggle 6 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA Clean Air Act Advisory Committee 2004
- Toggle 2 OSM Environmental Impact Statement, OSM-EIS-34: Excess Spoil Minimization - Stream Buffer Zones 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the Ambient Air Monitoring Regulations 2004
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Primary Aluminum Reduction Plants; Proposed Rule 2002
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Environmental Strategies" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee