National District Attorneys Assn
Campaign Finance$700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National District Attorneys Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National District Attorneys Assn $581,671
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Homeland Security,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.714 National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.1412 Justice Integrity Act of 2009 H.R.3845 USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009 H.R.1741 Witness Security and Protection Grant Program Act of 2009 S.1340 Crime Victims Fund Preservation Act of 2009 S.1789 Fair Sentencing Act of 2009 H.R.2487 (Unknown) H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National District Attorneys Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National District Attorneys Assn
- Toggle 4 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 2 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA 2010 - 2015 Strategic Planning 2009
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Interim Final Rule 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Amendment to Grant Criteria for Alcohol Impaired Driving Prevention Programs 2005
- Toggle 1 DOJ Office of the Attorney General; Certification Process for State Capital Counsel Systems; Removal of Final Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 DOJ Office of the Attorney General; Certification Process for State Capital Counsel Systems - Notice of Request for Public Comment 2008
- Toggle 1 HUD FR 5359–P–01 Equal Access to Housing in HUD Programs Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Electronic Reporting Rule 2009
|2009||$1,600,000||National District Attorneys Assn: National District Attorneys Association, National Advocacy Center|
|2010||$1,175,000||National District Attorneys Assn: National Advocacy Center State and Local Prosecutors Training Program|
|2010||$0||National District Attorneys Assn: State and Local Prosecutor Training Program at the National Advocacy Center|