National Corn Growers Assn
Campaign Finance$561,466 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Corn Growers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Corn Growers Assn $6,809,200
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Roads & Highways,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.426 Remove Incentives for Producing Ethanol Act of 2011 S.520 Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit Repeal Act H.R.1687 Open Fuel Standard Act of 2011 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1057 Ethanol Subsidy and Tariff Repeal Act S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.871 Ethanol Subsidy and Tariff Repeal Act H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 198 dockets; Submitted to 36 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Corn Growers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Corn Growers Assn
- Toggle 3 FDA Revise Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Affirmation Regulation for High Fructose Corn Syrup to Recognize "Corn Sugar" as an Alternate Common or Usual Name for High Fructose Corn Syrup-CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 3 APHIS Draft EA and Petition for Syngenta's Alpha-Amylase Corn 2007
- Toggle 2 APHIS Regulatory Status of Alfalfa Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Atrazine; Notice of Availability of Revised Atrazine Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED) 2003
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Colombia 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards for Pesticide Containers and Containment; Extension of Comment Period 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticide Product; Registration Applications 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials in Intrastate Commerce 1987
- Toggle 1 GIPSA Request for Public Comment on the United States Standards for Corn 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Corn Growers Assn
- Toggle 42 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) 2005
- Toggle 41 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 27 EPA Notice of Availability of Correspondence Regarding to the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations 2005
- Toggle 18 EPA Reregistration of Carbofuran 2005
- Toggle 16 EPA Proposed Registration Extensions for Bt Corn Registrations Currently Set to Expire in 2010 2010
- Toggle 16 EPA Availability of Draft Report, "Biofuels and the Environment: First Triennial Report to Congress" 2010
- Toggle 11 APHIS Regulatory Status of Alfalfa Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2007
- Toggle 10 APHIS Environmental Assessment; Determination of Nonregulated Status of Sugar Beet Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2010
- Toggle 10 APHIS Importation, Interstate Movement, and Release into the Environment of Certain Genetically Engineered Organisms 2008
- Toggle 9 FRA Environmental Review of Dakota Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Powder River Expansion Project Loan Application 2006