National Congress of American Indians
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Congress of American Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.34 Sales Tax Fairness and Simplification Act H.R.3608 Tribal Health Benefits Clarification Act of 2009 H.R.3396 Congressional Responsibility and Accountability Act S.34 Broadcaster Freedom Act of 2009 S.1832 Marketplace Fairness Act
RegulationsMentioned in 145 dockets; Submitted to 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Congress of American Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Congress of American Indians
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 1 ED Proposed priorities, requirements, definitions, and selection criteria--Investing in Innovation Fund 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Draft Guidance for Industry and Staff: Information Reporting by Applicable Large Employers on Health Insurance Coverage Offered Under Employer-Sponsored Plans 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Race to the Top -- District; Proposed priorities, requirements, definitions, and selection criteria 2013
- Toggle 1 FHWA Statewide and Nonmetropolitan Transportation Planning; Metropolitan Transportation Planning 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Race to the Top -- Early Learning Challenge 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Migratory Bird Permits; Changes in the Regulations Governing Raptor Propagation 2011
- Toggle 1 OJP Supplemental Guidelines for Sex Offender Registration and Notification 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance for Tax-Exempt Social Welfare Organizations on Candidate-Related Political Activities 2013
- Toggle 1 DOC American Indian and Alaska Native Consultation and Coordination Policy 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Congress of American Indians
- Toggle 15 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 10 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010
- Toggle 10 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 8 BIA Procedures for Establishing that an American Indian Group Exists as an Indian Tribe (Federal Acknowledgment) 2013
- Toggle 8 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Entering the United States at Sea and Land Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2007
- Toggle 7 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 7 BIA Rights-of-Way on Indian Land 2014
- Toggle 6 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 5 DOI Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act Regulations--Disposition of Culturally Unidentifiable Human Remains 2007
Federal Spending2 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|National Congress of American Indians||2010||Office Of Justice Programs||National Native American Mentoring Program||$2,353,583|
|National Congress of American Indians||2007||Office Of Justice Programs||National Native American Mentoring Program||$1,300,000|
Advisory Committees15 people on 12 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Congress of American Indians" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 4 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Nuclear Regulatory Commission 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Justice 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee