National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Comprehensive Cancer Network" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- Toggle 1 FDA InSightec, Inc., Premarket Approval of InSightec ExAblate® System P110039, Approved 10/18/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott Molecular, Inc., Premarket Approval of Vysis ALK Break Apart FISH Probe Kit; Vysis Paraffin Pretreatment IV & Post Hybridization Wash Buffer Kit; ProbeChek ALK Negative Control Slides; and ProbeChek ALK Positive Control Slides P110012, Approved 8/26/11 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Uniform Glossary 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Medical Devices; Immunology and Microbiology Devices; Classification of Ovarian Adnexal Mass Assessment Score Test System-CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Quality Considerations in Demonstrating Biosimilarity to a Reference Protein Product; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Quality Considerations in Demonstrating Biosimilarity to a Reference Protein Product 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff on In Vitro Companion Diagnostic Devices; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain From Approving Any ANDA Referencing Delalutin as a Reference Listed Drug Because the Objective Intended Use of Such Drug Would Infringe Upon KV's Exclusivity 2012