National Community Pharmacists Assn
Campaign Finance$5,024,259 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Henry A. Waxman $32,045 Frank Pallone, Jr. $21,500
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Community Pharmacists Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Community Pharmacists Assn $5,357,316
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Small Business,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4489 FEHBP Prescription Drug Integrity, Transparency, and Cost Savings Act S.1699 Prescription Drug Cost Reduction Act H.R.616 H.R.1936 Medicare Access to Diabetes Supplies Act of 2011 H.R.1946 Preserving Our Hometown Independent Pharmacies Act of 2011 H.R.1971 Pharmacy Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2011 S.511 Access to Durable Medical Equipment Act S.1058 Pharmacy Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2011 S.1560 Nursing Home Resident Pain Relief Act of 2011 H.R.1970 Preserve Patient Access to Reputable DMEPOS Providers Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 124 dockets; Submitted to 47 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Community Pharmacists Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Community Pharmacists Assn
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Format and Content of Proposed Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS), REMS Assessments, and Proposed REMS Modifications; Availability 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 2 DEA Dispensing of Controlled Substances to Residents at Long Term Care Facilities 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination of System Attributes for the Tracking and Tracing of Prescription Drugs; Public Workshop 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Insurance Issuers Implementing Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) Requirements under Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Providing Effective Information to Consumers about Prescription Drug Risks and Benefits; Public Workshop 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 DEA Identification of Institution-based Individual Practitioners 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Enforcement Rules Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act; Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Educating the Public About Removal of Essential-Use Designation for Epinephrine, Public Workshop 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Community Pharmacists Assn
- Toggle 17 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 6 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Requesting FDA Action on a "One Document Solution" for all Pharmacy-Based Communications 2008
- Toggle 4 FDA Use of Medication Guides to Distribute Drug Risk Information to Patients; Public Hearing 2007
- Toggle 4 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS "Medicaid Program; Withdrawal of Determination of Average Manufacturer Price, Multiple Source Drug Definition, and Upper Limits for Multiple Source Drugs" 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Development and Distribution of Patient Medication Information for Prescription Drugs; Public Hearing 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Competitive Acquisition of Certain Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) by Certain Provisions of the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (MIPPA) 2009