National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Beverage Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1108 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act S.625 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act H.R.4040 Consumer Product Safety Modernization Act S.2831 Federal Trade Commission Reauthorization Act of 2008 H.R.2 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.1256 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act H.R.1676 PACT Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.2045 CPSC Reform Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Toggle 12 FDA Deeming Tobacco Products To Be Subject to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as Amended by the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act; Regulations on the Sale and Distribution of Tobacco Products and Required Warning Statements for Tobacco Products 2014
- Toggle 2 FDA Flavored Candy-like Products Containing Tobacco 2002
- Toggle 2 FDA Petition for Regulation of Ariva Tobacco Lozenges 2001
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Nondiscrimination on Basis of Handicap in Air Travel Re Smoke-Free Airports 1996
- Toggle 1 FDA Applications for Food and Drug Administration Approval to Market a New Drug; Revision of Postmarketing Reporting Requirements--Discontinuance 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Part 1 of 6 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Impact of Dissolvable Tobacco Use on Public Health; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA SRNT petition to regulate SF Garrett's Nicotine Water 2002
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee