Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Campaign
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 54 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Campaign" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Campaign
- Toggle 1 ED Request for Information on Strategies for Improving Outcomes for Disconnected Youth 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Campaign
- Toggle 10 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 4 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Senior Financial Exploitation 2012
- Toggle 4 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) 2011
- Toggle 4 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 4 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 3 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 2 USTR 2012 Special 301 Review 2011
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011