National Business Aviation Assn
National Business Aviation Association or NBAA, is a non-profit and nonpartisan 501(c)6 corporation based in Washington, DC. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies.
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Business Aviation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Business Aviation Assn $4,060,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.7 Comprehensive and Fair Tax Reform Act S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.2594 European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 H.R.12 American Jobs Act of 2011 S.1549 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.1034 Airport and Airway Trust Fund Financing Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.340 Airport and Airway Trust Fund Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.1956 European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 H.R.2887 Surface and Air Transportation Programs Extension Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets; Submitted to 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Business Aviation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Business Aviation Assn
- Toggle 4 NTSB Practice in Air Safety Proceedings, etc. 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA New Class E Airspace; Roundup, MT 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA National Business Aviation Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Notice of Proposed Modification to the June 1, 2006 MOA FAA/Subscriber Memorandum of Agreement for ASDI/NASSI Industry Access and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA New Class E Airspace; Coaldale VORTAC, NV 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA New Class E Airspace; Chenega Bay, AK 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Modify Class E Airspace; Lewiston, ID 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA New Class E Airspace; Circle Town County Airport, MT 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Passive Activity Losses and Credits Limited; Material Participation of Limited Partners 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Minimum Altitude for Use of Autopilot 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Business Aviation Assn
- Toggle 23 FAA Notice of Proposed Modification to the June 1, 2006 MOA FAA/Subscriber Memorandum of Agreement for ASDI/NASSI Industry Access and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 8 NTSB Practice in Air Safety Proceedings, etc. 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA National Business Aviation Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA New Class E Airspace; Roundup, MT 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA Modify Class E Airspace; Lewiston, ID 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA Policy Statement on Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Aircraft Cabin Crewmembers 2012
- Toggle 3 TSA Aviation Security Advisory Committee (ASAC) 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA New Class E Airspace; Circle Town County Airport, MT 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA New Class E Airspace; Chenega Bay, AK 2011
- Toggle 2 IRS Net Investment Income Tax 2012