National Business Aviation Assn
National Business Aviation Association or NBAA, is a non-profit and nonpartisan 501(c)6 corporation based in Washington, DC. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies.
Campaign Finance$11,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Business Aviation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Business Aviation Assn $16,903,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Automotive Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.7 Comprehensive and Fair Tax Reform Act S.1300 Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.195 Taxpayer Protection Act H.R.384 TARP Reform and Accountability Act of 2009 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 145 dockets; Submitted to 73 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Business Aviation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Business Aviation Assn
- Toggle 5 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - National Business Aviation Association, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 5 DOT National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) - Request for a Policy Determination Under Part 375 2003
- Toggle 4 NTSB Practice in Air Safety Proceedings, etc. 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA 207-Minute Extended Range Operations with Two-Engine Aircraft (ETOPS) 1999
- Toggle 2 FAA New Class E Airspace; Roundup, MT 2012
- Toggle 2 TSA Aircraft Repair Station Security 2004
- Toggle 2 FAA Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area 2004
- Toggle 2 IRS Guidance Regarding Deduction & Capitalization of Expenditures Related to Tangible Property 2007
- Toggle 2 FAA National Business Aviation Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Consumer Information Regarding On-Demand Air Taxi Operations - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Business Aviation Assn
- Toggle 76 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
- Toggle 23 FAA Notice of Proposed Modification to the June 1, 2006 MOA FAA/Subscriber Memorandum of Agreement for ASDI/NASSI Industry Access and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 17 DOT National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) - Request for a Policy Determination Under Part 375 2003
- Toggle 13 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - National Business Aviation Association, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 12 DOT Future of Aviation Advisory Committee 2010
- Toggle 10 FAA NBAA, Bombardier and Dassault v. City of Santa Monica, CA 2003
- Toggle 9 USCBP Advance Information on Private Aircraft Arriving and Departing the United States 2007
- Toggle 8 NTSB Practice in Air Safety Proceedings, etc. 2011
- Toggle 8 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Regulation of Fractional Aircraft Ownership Programs and On-Demand Operations - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 7 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010