National Breast Cancer Coalition
On September 20, 2010, the National Breast Cancer Coalition (NBCC), a grassroots advocacy organization that seeks to improve public policies surrounding breast cancer research, diagnosis and treatment, launched Breast Cancer Deadline 2020, a call to action for policymakers, researchers, breast cancer advocates and other stakeholders to eradicate the disease by January 1, 2020.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Breast Cancer Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Breast Cancer Coalition $776,539
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3067 Accelerating the End of Breast Cancer Act of 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3237 Accelerating the End of Breast Cancer Act of 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Breast Cancer Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Breast Cancer Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Breast Cancer Coalition
- Toggle 1 HHS Exchange Functions in the Individual Market: Eligibility Determinations; Standards for Verification of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage, Employer Appeals, and Employer SHOP Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Breast Cancer Coalition" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee