National Automatic Merchandising Assn
The National Automatic Merchandising Association, or NAMA, is the American national trade association of the food and refreshment vending, coffee service and foodservice management industries. Public relations is an important part of its mandate.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Automatic Merchandising Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Automatic Merchandising Assn $470,336
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Food Industry,
- Beverage Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1324 Child Nutrition Promotion and School Lunch Protection Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.5209 Healthy Communities through Helping to Offer Incentives and Choices to Everyone in Society Act of 2010 S.924 Family Account to Save on Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.1409 Quality Health Care Coalition Act of 2011 H.R.2426 MEAL Act H.R.2426 To amend title 23, United States Code, to limit claims in connection with decisions to issue permits, licenses, and approvals for highway and public transportation capital projects, and for other purposes. H.R.5476 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 S.560 Medicare Prescription Drug Savings and Choice Act of 2011 S.3079 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Automatic Merchandising Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Automatic Merchandising Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Automatic Merchandising Assn
- Toggle 21 FDA Food Labeling; Calorie Labeling of Articles of Food in Vending Machines 2011
- Toggle 4 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011