National Assn/Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys
Campaign Finance$12,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn/Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3606 Reopening American Capital Markets to Emerging Growth Companies Act of 2011 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 S.1551 Liability for Aiding and Abetting Securities Violations Act of 2009 H.R.4115 Open Access to Courts Act of 2009 S.1504 Notice Pleading Restoration Act of 2009 S.2813 Investors Rights and Corporate Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 H.R.5042 Liability for Aiding and Abetting Securities Violations Act of 2010