National Assn of Waterfront Employers
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Waterfront Employers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn of Waterfront Employers $400,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Trucking & Shipping,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.974 H.R.2355 Making Opportunities Via Efficient and More Effective National Transportation Act of 2009 H.R.2707 National Freight Mobility Infrastructure Act H.R.1644 Incentive to Serve Tax Act S.969 Women's Health Insurance Fairness Act of 2009 H.R.1200 American Health Security Act of 2009 H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.5346 America's Waterway Watch Act S.915 Port Authority of New York/New Jersey Port Security Task Force Implementation Act of 2009 S.3629 Focusing Resources, Economic Investment, and Guidance to Help Transportation Act of 2010