National Assn of Water Companies
Campaign Finance$681,156 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Water Companies
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn of Water Companies $5,998,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1262 Water Quality Investment Act of 2009 H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.4849 Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.537 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2009 H.R.3896 National Infrastructure Development Act of 2007 H.R.2030 Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2009 H.R.2368 Water Advanced Technologies for Efficient Resource Use Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Water Companies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Water Companies
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Water Companies
- Toggle 10 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule; National Primary and Secondary Drinking Water Regulations: Approval of Analytical Methods for Chemical Contaminants. 2002
- Toggle 7 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule. 2002
- Toggle 5 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations; Arsenic and Clarifications to Compliance and New Source Contaminants Monitoring 2001
- Toggle 5 EPA Revised Total Coliform Rule 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations for Lead and Copper: Short-Term Regulatory Revisions and Clarifications 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA Public Water System Supervision Program Information Collection Request 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Microbial Rules Renewal Information Collection Request; EPA ICR No. 1895.04, OMB Control No. 2040-0205 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Regulation for Public Water Systems; Revision 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Microbial Rules Information Collection Request 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Disinfectants/Disinfection Byproducts, Chemical and Radionuclides Rules Information Collection Request 2004