National Assn of State Treasurers
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of State Treasurers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.529 Savings Enhancement for Education in College Act H.R.1351 Savings Enhancement for Education in College Act S.827 Unclaimed Savings Bond Act of 2009 H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.567 Public Employee Pension Transparency Act S.347 Public Employee Pension Transparency Act S.1016 Municipal Bond Market Support Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 S.2059 Paying a Fair Share Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of State Treasurers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of State Treasurers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of State Treasurers
- Toggle 10 IRS QUALIFIED STATE TUITION PROGRAMS 2008
- Toggle 3 TREAS Report on Section 529 College Savings Plans 2009
- Toggle 3 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Liquidity Coverage Ratio: Liquidity Risk Measurement, Standards, and Monitoring 2013
- Toggle 2 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board 2008
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board 2013
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: New York Stock Exchange, Inc. 2006
- Toggle 1 IRS Arbitrage Restrictions on Tax-Exempt Bonds 2013