National Assn of State Fire Marshals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of State Fire Marshals
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of State Fire Marshals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of State Fire Marshals
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of State Fire Marshals
- Toggle 4 PHMSA Pipeline Safety Excess Flow Valves in Applications Other than Single Family Residences in Gas Distribution Systems 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Heavy-Duty Highway Program: Revisions for Emergency Vehicles and SCR Maintenance 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA GexCon US Inc., Petition for Approval of Alternative Vapor Gas Dispersion Model 2011
- Toggle 2 FEMA Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program 2012 2012
- Toggle 2 CPSC Fire Pots and Gel Fuel; Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; Request for Comments and Information 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Det Norske Veritas (U.S.A.) Inc., Petition for Approval of Alternative Vapor Gas Dispersion Model 2011
- Toggle 1 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Sierra Pacific Industries- Anderson Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Major Modification 2012