National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
RegulationsMentioned in 35 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Clean Water Agencies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
- Toggle 6 EPA Testing Consent Order for Certain Siloxanes 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: RFS Pathways II and Technical Amendments to the RFS 2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Nanosilver Registration Review Docket 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Dichlobenil Registration Review 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposal for Enhancing Stakeholder Input in the Pesticide Registration Review and ESA Consultation Processes and Development of Economically and Technologically Feasible Reasonable and Prudent Alternatives 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Triclosan Registration Review Docket 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Integrated Municipal Stormwater and Wastewater Plans 2011