National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3202 Water Protection and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Clean Water Agencies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Clean Water Agencies
- Toggle 35 EPA NSPS/Emission Guidelines (EG) for Sewage Sludge Incinerators 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 7 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit Requirements for Municipal Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems, Municipal Satellite Collection Systems, Sanitary Sewer Overflows, and Peak Wet Weather Discharges from Publicly Owned Treatment Plants Serving Separate Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Water Quality Standards 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Electronic Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Notice of Final 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program and 2011 Annual Review 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Petition to Cancel EPA Pesticide Registrations of Triclosan (December 2009) 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Registration of Nanosilver as an antimicrobial and perservative additive used to treat fibers 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010