National Assn of Children's Hospitals
Campaign Finance$22,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Children's Hospitals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn of Children's Hospitals $16,247,982
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Firearms, Guns & Ammunition
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.4341 To direct the Secretary of Defense to establish a working group to review TRICARE policy with respect to providing health care to children and determine how to improve such policy, and for other purposes. S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009 H.R.5613 Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008 S.2819 Economic Recovery in Health Care Act of 2008 H.R.1585 FIT Kids Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets; Submitted to 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Children's Hospitals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Children's Hospitals
- Toggle 1 HHS Ensuring that Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices In Violation of Federal Law 2008
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Exchange Functions in the Individual Market: Eligibility Determinations; Standards for Verification of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage, Employer Appeals, and Employer SHOP Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 HRSA Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professions Shortage Areas: Intent to Form Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Children's Hospitals
- Toggle 4 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2005 Rates 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 2 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Payment Adjustment for Provider-Preventable Conditions Including Health Care- Acquired Conditions 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Premiums and Cost Sharing 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010