National Assn of Chemical Distributors
Campaign Finance$457,714 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Chemical Distributors
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn of Chemical Distributors $835,586
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Chemical Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.847 Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.233 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 S.146 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 S.2996 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 88 dockets; Submitted to 30 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Chemical Distributors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Chemical Distributors
- Toggle 3 PHMSA HCI USA Distribution Companies, Inc. - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - UN1H1 and UN6HA1 Drums - Ammonia Solutions 1997
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Brenntag Mid-South, Inc. - Emergency Exemption - Hazardous Materials - To Continue to Use an IBC for Ammonia Solutions after an October 2002 Deadline for a Final Rule 2002
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Applicability of Hazardous Materials Regulations to Loading, Unloading and Storage 1998
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Reducing the Risk of Hazardous Materials Incidents During Load and Unload Operations - Notice of Public Workshop 2007
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Enhancing Rail Transportation Security for Toxic Inhalation 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Material; Miscellaneous Packaging Amendments 2006
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Security and Hazardous Materials Requirements 2002
- Toggle 1 OSHA HAZARD COMMUNICATION 2006
- Toggle 1 FRA Improving the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation of Hazardous Materials 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Chemical Distributors
- Toggle 32 PHMSA HCI USA Distribution Companies, Inc. - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - UN1H1 and UN6HA1 Drums - Ammonia Solutions 1997
- Toggle 19 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 10 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline) 2003
- Toggle 6 PHMSA Brenntag Mid-South, Inc. - Emergency Exemption - Hazardous Materials - To Continue to Use an IBC for Ammonia Solutions after an October 2002 Deadline for a Final Rule 2002
- Toggle 6 PHMSA Applicability of Hazardous Materials Regulations to Loading, Unloading and Storage 1998
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of Interstate Chemical Co. Inc - Complaint - CP99SO0033 1999
- Toggle 4 OSHA HAZARD COMMUNICATION 2006
- Toggle 4 DHS Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards 2006
- Toggle 3 FMCSA Carrier Safety Assessment Improvement Initiative 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Request for Comments on Renewal and Proposed Changes 2004