National Assn of Chain Drug Stores
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn of Chain Drug Stores
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn of Chain Drug Stores $3,620,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.891 Medication Therapy Management Benefits Act of 2011 S.274 Medication Therapy Management Empowerment Act of 2011 H.R.1971 Pharmacy Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2011 S.1058 Pharmacy Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2011 S.1356 Affordable Medicines Utilization Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.147 Prescription Drug Affordability Act H.R.450 Restoring Assistance for Families' and Seniors' Health Expenses Act of 2011 H.R.605 Patients' Freedom to Choose Act H.R.741 To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to prohibit the marketing of authorized generic drugs.
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn of Chain Drug Stores" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Assn of Chain Drug Stores
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Biosimilars: Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Nationwide Health Information Network: Conditions for Trusted Exchange 2012
- Toggle 1 DEA Controlled Substances and List I Chemical Registration and Reregistration Fees 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Establishing Timeframes for Implementation of Product Safety Labeling Changes; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Medication Guide Distribution Requirements and Inclusion of Medication Guides in Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS); Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Using Innovative Technologies and Other Conditions of Safe Use To Expand Which Drug Products Can Be Considered Nonprescription 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn of Chain Drug Stores
- Toggle 5 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 4 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Using Innovative Technologies and Other Conditions of Safe Use To Expand Which Drug Products Can Be Considered Nonprescription 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program: Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for Community Mental Health Centers 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Nationwide Health Information Network: Conditions for Trusted Exchange 2012