National Assn for Home Care
Campaign Finance$897,636 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Henry A. Waxman $130,000
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Assn for Home Care
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Assn for Home Care $11,383,754
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.457 Fostering Independence Through Technology Act of 2009 H.R.3030 Fostering Independence Through Technology Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.501 Fostering Independence Through Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.3865 S.104 S.245 Retooling the Health Care Workforce for an Aging America Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 76 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Assn for Home Care" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Assn for Home Care
- Toggle 16 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 12 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 9 CMS Medicare Program; Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for Calendar Year 2013, Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements, and Survey and Enforcement Requirements for Home Health Agencies (CMS-1358-P) 2012
- Toggle 9 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 9 Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for CY 2014, Home Health Quality Reporting Requirements, and Cost Allocation of Home Health Survey Expenses (CMS-1450-P) 2013
- Toggle 6 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2008 2010
- Toggle 4 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Hazardous Materials - Infectious Substances - Revise Requirements for Infectious Substances and Regulated Medical Waste 1998
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Changes in Provider and Supplier Enrollment, Ordering and Referring, and Documentation Requirements; and Changes in Provider Agreements 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for Calendar Year 2006 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008