National Apartment Assn
The National Apartment Association (NAA) is a non-profit trade association of apartment communities, owners and suppliers. These member companies are also part of NAA with their membership at the local level. It has its headquarters in Arlington VA.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Apartment Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Apartment Assn $1,760,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Real Estate & Land Use,
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Apartment Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Apartment Assn
- Toggle 1 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Building Energy Codes Residential Cost Effectiveness Analysis Methodology 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Commercial Building Asset Rating 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ Delaying the Compliance Date for Certain Requirements of the Regulations Implementing Titles II and III of the Americans With Disabilities Act 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act: Interpretation of Unblockable Drain; Revocation 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Apartment Assn
- Toggle 3 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Commercial Building Asset Rating 2011
- Toggle 2 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act: Interpretation of Unblockable Drain; Revocation 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Building Energy Codes Residential Cost Effectiveness Analysis Methodology 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5634–N–01 Changes in Certain Multifamily Housing and Health Care Facility Mortgage Insurance Premiums for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Amendments to Sterility Test Requirements for Biological Products 2011
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5575–N–01 Statutorily Mandated Designation of Difficult Development Areas and Qualified Census Tracts for 2012 2011