National Animal Supplement Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Animal Supplement Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Animal Supplement Council $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Animal Supplement Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Animal Supplement Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Animal Supplement Council
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Food Safety Modernization Act: Title III—A New Paradigm for Importers; Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food For Animals 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Compliance Policy Guide on Labeling and Marketing of Nutritional Products Intended for Use to Diagnose, Cure, Mitigate, Treat, or Prevent Disease in Dogs and Cats; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 302. Voluntary Qualified Importer Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 303. Authority to Require Import Certifications for Food 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 307. Accreditation of Third-Party Auditors 2011