National Alliance of Forest Owners
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Alliance of Forest Owners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Alliance of Forest Owners $2,825,750
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.2541 Silviculture Regulatory Consistency Act S.1369 Silviculture Regulatory Consistency Act
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Alliance of Forest Owners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Alliance of Forest Owners
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List 404 Species in the Southeastern United States as Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 OPPM Guidelines for Designating Biobased Products for Federal Procurement 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 USDA Technical Guidelines and Scientific Methods: Quantifying GHG Emissions and Carbon Sequestration for Agricultural and Forestry Activities 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Alliance of Forest Owners
- Toggle 21 EPA Deferral of Application of the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Title V Programs to CO2 emissions from Bioenergy and Other Biogenic Sources 2011
- Toggle 7 EPA Stormwater Discharges from Forest Roads 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Petition Requesting Ban on Use and Production of Atrazine 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Regulations Governing Designation of Critical Habitat Under Section 4 of the ESA, 50 CFR 424 2012
- Toggle 2 OPPM Guidelines for Designating Biobased Products for Federal Procurement 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS 50 CFR 402: Definition for "destruction or adverse modification"; Proposed Endangered Species Act Implementing Regulations 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Improving Regulations: Water 2011