Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Naid
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 57 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Naid" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Naid
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Naid
- Toggle 25 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) 2005
- Toggle 5 HUD FR-4871-P-01 Disposition of HUD-Acquired Single Family Property; Disciplinary Actions Against HUD-Qualified Real Estate Brokers 2004
- Toggle 4 APHIS National Animal Identification System; Notice of Availability of a Draft Strategic Plan and Draft Program Standards 2005
- Toggle 2 HHS Regional Extension Program 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Qualified Health Claim (QHC) for Antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Site Specific Cancers 2008
- Toggle 2 APHIS Official Animal Identificaction Numbering Systems 2007
- Toggle 2 GSA General Notices; General Services Administration (GSA) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Advancing the Development of Diagnostic Tests and Biomarkers for Tuberculosis; Public Workshop; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Reliance Relocation Corporation - Field Administrator's Consent to Respondent's Request for Formal Hearing 2008