Campaign Finance$7,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Mylan Pharmaceuticals
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Mylan Pharmaceuticals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Refrain From Approving Any Abbreviated New Drug Application Referencing Copaxone® (Glatiramer Acetate Injection) Unless and Until The Conditions Specified in This Petition are Satisfied 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA To Immediately Revoke the Pediatric Indication for Risperdal® all Generic Version of Risperidone, and Invega® 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia - Huntington, WV 1997 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area 2002 Base Year Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- State Implementation Plan (SIP) for Regional Haze 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Assertion of Right of the United States to Use, or Authorize the Use of the Production Processes of Reference Monoclonal Antibody Products Approved under the Public Health Service Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request to Disapprove Abbreviated New Drug Application 78-868 Filed by Apotex, Inc. for Generic Tizanidine Hydrochloride Capsules - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 MISS Meetings; Sunshine Act 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- 1997 PM2.5 SIP for the West Virginia portion of the Weirton-Steubenville, WV-OH Nonattainment Area 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request FDA To Not Approve Any Rosuvastatin Calcium Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Which Crestor is the Reference Listed Drug - CLOSED 2011