Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Mustang Survival
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Mustang Survival" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Mustang Survival
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Mustang Survival
- Toggle 1 USCG Inflatable Personal Flotation Devices 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- 1997 PM2.5 SIP for the West Virginia portion of the Weirton-Steubenville, WV-OH Nonattainment Area 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia - Huntington, WV 1997 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area 2002 Base Year Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- State Implementation Plan (SIP) for Regional Haze 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- 1997 Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standard for the Charleston, WV 2002 Base Year Inventory 2012