Multnomah County, OR
Campaign Finance$61,791 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Multnomah County, OR
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Government Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.647 Lewis and Clark Mount Hood Wilderness Act of 2007 H.R.2847 Green Jobs Act of 2007 H.R.5613 Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008 H.R.5698 Restoring the Partnership for County Health Care Costs Act of 2008 H.R.517 Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2005 H.R.3010 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2006 S.267 Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2005 S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
RegulationsMentioned in 66 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Multnomah County, OR" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Multnomah County, OR
- Toggle 4 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Regulatory Impact Analysis for the Review of the Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA NM029 New Mexico Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Interstate Transport Affecting Visibility and Regional Haze Rule Requirements for Mandatory Class I Areas under 40 CFR 51.309 2008
- Toggle 2 Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2014 (CMS-1446-P) 2013
- Toggle 2 FAS Recently Posted FAS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2009 Rates; Proposed Changes to Disclosure of Physician Ownership in Hospitals and Physician Self-Referral Rules; Proposed Collection of Information Regarding Financial Relationships Between Hospitals and Physicians 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospice Wage Index for FY 2010 2009