Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
Campaign Finance$300,975 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Natural Resources,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.946 Endangered Salmon Predation Prevention Act H.R.1174 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2366 Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection, and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2011 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.3568 Native Culture, Language, and Access for Success in Schools Act H.R.3569 Native Culture, Language, and Access for Success in Schools Act H.R.4970 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 S.1262 Native Culture, Language, and Access for Success in Schools Act S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Muckleshoot Indian Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 2 FINCEN Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands; Proposed 2013 and 2014 Harvest Specifications for Groundfish 2012
- Toggle 1 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands; Proposed 2012 and 2013 Harvest Specifications for Groundfish 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Incidental take of polar bears and Pacific walruses in the Chukchi/Bering Seas and adacent cost of Alaska during oil and gas industry activities for 5 years. 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Dewey-Burdock In-Situ Uranium Recovery Project 2012
Federal Spending7 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2012||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$4,124,529|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2011||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$2,878,402|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2012||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$2,088,403|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2011||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,885,193|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2012||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,072,663|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2011||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,036,315|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||2012||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,036,315|