Campaign Finance$16,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Motorola Mobility
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Motorola Mobility $4,550,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Media Information & Publishing,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.911 SPECTRUM Act H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.4263 SECURE IT Act of 2012 S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 S.978 Commercial Felony Streaming Act H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.1622 Spectrum Innovation Act H.R.1895 Do Not Track Kids Act of 2011 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 90 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Motorola Mobility" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Motorola Mobility
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Mobile Medical Applications; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Possible Negotiations in the World Trade Organization to Expand the Information Technology Agreement, including Its Product Coverage 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedure for Set-Top Boxes 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedure and Energy Conservation Standard for Set-Top Boxes and Network Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 1 ITA Foreign-Trade Zones in the United States Proposed Rule; Request for Comments. 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Motorola Mobility
- Toggle 5 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedure for Set-Top Boxes 2012
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedure and Energy Conservation Standard for Set-Top Boxes and Network Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Static Random Access Memories and Products Containing Same 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Liquid Crystal Display Devices, Including Monitors, Televisions, and Modules,and Components 2010
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Mobile Devices and Related Software 2010
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Gaming and Entertainment Consoles, Related Software, and Components Thereof 2010
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Motion-Sensitive Sound Effects Devices and Image Display Devices, etc. 2011
- Toggle 1 Investigations; Terminations, Modifications, Rulings, etc.: Certain Balloon Dissection Devices and Products Containing Same 2013
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Orders: Motorola Mobility LLC and Google Inc.; Correction 2013
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Motorola Mobility" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 1 person on 1 committee