Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
Campaign Finance$58,650 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn $1,793,984
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1367 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 S.734 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1706 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 S.1233 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.748 To prohibit the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency from authorizing the use of gasoline containing greater than 10 percent ethanol in certain vehicles, and for other purposes. H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.1687 Open Fuel Standard Act of 2011 S.187 Biofuels Market Expansion Act of 2011 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 58 dockets; Submitted to 42 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Rewrite of FMVSS No. 108 - Final Rule 2007
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment 2003
- Toggle 2 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA OMB document for 49 CFR Part 566, Manufacturer Identification, 2127-0043 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA Stakeholder Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 New Car Assessment Program 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Standards Enforcement and Defect Investigation - Defect and Noncompliance Reports - Record Retention - Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting 2006
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Mexico’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
- Toggle 1 ESA Request for Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 3 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Standards Enforcement and Defect Investigation - Defect and Noncompliance Reports - Record Retention - Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 3 NHTSA FMVSS No. 108 Administrative Rewrite NPRM 2006
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on 49 CFR Part 579 to Requestor 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Electronic Stability Control Systems for Heavy Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010