Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$102,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn $2,033,427
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1367 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 S.734 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1706 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 S.1233 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets; Submitted to 47 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 3 SEC Proposed Rule: Conflict Minerals 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Rewrite of FMVSS No. 108 - Final Rule 2007
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment 2003
- Toggle 2 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA OMB document for 49 CFR Part 566, Manufacturer Identification, 2127-0043 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA Stakeholder Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Standards Enforcement and Defect Investigation - Defect and Noncompliance Reports - Record Retention - Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting 2006
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Mexico’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA California Waiver-Amendments re On-Board Diagnostic System Requirement for 1994 2004
- Toggle 3 NHTSA FMVSS No. 108 Administrative Rewrite NPRM 2006
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Rear View Mirrors and Low Speed Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 3 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Automatic Emergency Braking Incap 2015
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on 49 CFR Part 579 to Requestor 2003
- Toggle 3 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Standards Enforcement and Defect Investigation - Defect and Noncompliance Reports - Record Retention - Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009