Campaign Finance$520,036 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Morrison-Knudsen
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Morrison-Knudsen $430,000 Washington Group International $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
RegulationsMentioned in 59 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Morrison-Knudsen" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Morrison-Knudsen
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Morrison-Knudsen
- Toggle 54 EPA National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; The National Priorities List Revisions; Amendment. Final Rule 52 FR 27620 (07/22/87); Administrative Record 1987
- Toggle 8 EPA National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; The National Priorities List 1983
- Toggle 5 EPA Land Disposal Restrictions Phase IV: Final Rule Promulgating Treatment Standards for Metal Wastes and Mineral Processing Wastes; Mineral Processing Secondary Materials and Bevill Exclusion Issues; Treatment Standards for Hazardous Soils 1998
- Toggle 4 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Notice of Intent - Areas Unusually Sensitive to Environmental Damage 1999
- Toggle 3 DOT Air Florida Express, Inc. d/b/a Air Florida - Commuter Carrier Operations - Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport-Marathon Airport in Florida 2001
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Approval South Coast Rule 317 submitted April 22 2011 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Availability of Report to Congress on Fossil Fuel Combustion; Request for Comments and Announcement of Public Hearing 1999
- Toggle 2 EPA Virgin Islands Regional Haze FIP 2012
- Toggle 2 Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for CY 2014, Home Health Quality Reporting Requirements, and Cost Allocation of Home Health Survey Expenses (CMS-1450-P) 2013
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Morrison-Knudsen" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee