Monroe County, FL
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Monroe County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Monroe County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Monroe County, FL
- Toggle 3 NOAA Generic Annual Catch Limits/Accountability Measures Amendment for the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's Red Drum, Reef Fish, Shrimp, Coral and Coral reefs Fishery Management Plans 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Inseason Actions 2012 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Amendment 18 to the Fishery Management Plan for Coast Migratory Pelagic Resources in the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Comprehensive Annual Catch Limit (ACL) Amendment for the South Atlantic Region. 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA FEIS/Amendment 10 to the Fishery Management Plan for Spiny Lobster in the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Toxicological review of 1,2,3-, 1,2,4-, and 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene: In Support of the Summary Information in the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Continental Cleaners) 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Miami Blue Butterfly, Cassius Blue, Ceraunus Blue, & Nickerbean blue 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for the Fluted Kidneyshell and Slabside Pearlymussel and Designation of Critical Habitat 2012