Momentive Performance Materials
Campaign Finance$8,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Momentive Performance Materials" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Momentive Performance Materials
- Toggle 13 EPA Testing Consent Order for Certain Siloxanes 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Petition #1E7909; 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, polymer with butyl 2-propenoate and ethenylbenzene; CAS Reg. No. 25036-16-2; for exemption under 40 CFR 180.960 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Action Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA D-Mannose; CASRN 3458-28-4; PC Code 700023; Petition Number 1E7903 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-104-AD The Boeing Company Model 777-200 and ‑300 Series Airplanes Equipped with Pratt and Whitney Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Selecting Chemicals for Priority Review Under TSCA 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sulfentrazone – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7890) and Registration Requests for use on Turnips, Rhubarb, Sunflower Subgroup 20B and Tolerances with Regional Registrations for Spring Wheat, Lima Bean and Cowpea 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Phosphine gas; New food uses for 2 EPs in cold storage fumigation; Extend tolerance to all fresh fruits and vegetables (RACs). 2011