Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Molycorp Minerals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Molycorp Minerals $993,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.1388 Rare Earths Supply Chain Technology and Resources Transformation Act of 2011 S.1113 Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 S.383 Critical Minerals and Materials Promotion Act of 2011 H.R.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.2090 Energy Critical Elements Advancement Act of 2011 S.3 Fiscal Responsibility and Spending Control Act S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.952 Energy Critical Elements Renewal Act of 2011 H.R.1314 RARE Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Molycorp Minerals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Molycorp Minerals
- Toggle 1 FERC Complaints: Martha Coakley, Attorney General of Massachusetts, et al. v. Bangor Hydro-Electric Co., et al. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Mountain Pass Lateral Project, Kern River Gas Transmission Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Kern River Gas Transmission Co. Mountain Pass Lateral Project 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Northwest Pipeline, GP Molalla Capacity Replacement Project 2011