Missouri River Energy Services
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Missouri River Energy Services
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2391 Renewable Energy for a Brighter Future Act S.1291 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a renewable electricity integration credit for a utility that purchases or produces renewable power. H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.11 Build America Bonds to Create Jobs Now Act of 2011 H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.747 Build America Bonds Extension Act of 2011 H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 22 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Missouri River Energy Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Missouri River Energy Services
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Missouri River Energy Services
- Toggle 4 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA South Dakota Regional Haze 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Water Heaters Request for information 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: Ameren Services Co., et al. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Competing Preliminary Permit Applications: Qualified Hydro 26, LLC, Lock+ Hydro Friends Fund VII and Western Minnesota Municipal Power Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Technical Conference 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Notice of Intent to Negotiate Proposed Rule on Energy Efficiency Standards for Distribution Transformers 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Western Minnesota Municipal Power Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC License Transfer Applications: CRD Hydroelectric LLC; Western Minnesota Municipal Power Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: Ameren Services Co., Northern Indiana Public Service Co. v. Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator, Inc., et al. 2011