Missouri Farm Bureau Federation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Missouri Farm Bureau Federation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Missouri Farm Bureau Federation $420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Chemical Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Natural Resources,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1633 Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act of 2011 S.1528 Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.3062 Dairy Security Act of 2011 H.R.3091 To make permanent the individual income tax rates for capital gains and dividends. S.1647 A bill to repeal the sunset on the reduction of capital gains rates for individuals and on the taxation of dividends of individuals at capital gain rates. H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 S.718 A bill to amend the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act to improve the use of certain registered pesticides. H.R.1259 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2011 S.1185 Ethanol Reform and Deficit Reduction Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Missouri Farm Bureau Federation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Missouri Farm Bureau Federation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Missouri Farm Bureau Federation
- Toggle 2 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Regulatory Guidance: Applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations to Operators of Certain Farm Vehicles and Off-Road Agricultural Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Clothianidin Registration Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing Exemptions 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for the Neosho Mucket, Threatened Status for the Rabbitsfoot 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Grotto Sculpin 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011