Campaign Finance$8,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Millennium Cell
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Millennium Cell $1,299,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3222 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5631 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.2863 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.5361 Perform Act of 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Millennium Cell" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Millennium Cell
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Millennium Cell
- Toggle 5 PHMSA Fuel Cells Transported By Passenger Aircraft In Carry-On Baggage 2006
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Medis Technologies Ltd. and Millennium Cell - Petition for Rulemaking 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired Steam Generators for Which Construction is Commenced After August 17, 1971; Standards of Performance for Electric Utility Steam Generating Units for Which Construction is Commenced After September 18, 1978; Standards of Performance for Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Units; Reconsideration and Amendments 2005
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Analyses of New Pathways Under the Renewable Fuels Standard Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 EERE Alternative Fuel Transportation Program; Private and Local Government Fleet Determination 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Revision of Requirements for Carriage by Aircraft 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control Standards; Request for Authorization of Commercial Harborcraft Regulation 2011